We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Identify and recommend HR priorities to support business agenda.
- Guide on wider HR initiatives and impact on client teams.
- Liaise with HR groups as representative of the client group.
- Own and drive several projects within client group and across the Investors HR agenda.
- Provide direction on all staffing issues.
- Identify, understand, and negotiate all employee relations issues.
- Act as coach for business leader and all leadership team members.
- Liaise with finance and business teams to ensure client group has the people resources needed to achieve its goals.
- HR knowledge and understanding of basic HR practices.
- Ability to coach and influence senior level leaders.
- Responsive to multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of how business works and how to work systems to achieve goals.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivilant required; MBA preferred.
- Focus on business management, HR management, Org. Behavior preferred.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Thomson Reuters - 21 months ago
Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market leader in financial data (ahead of...