The Human Resources Manager serves as a strategic partner and consultant to designated business units on all Human Resources related issues. A successful Manager assesses and anticipates HR related needs, and communicates needs and identifies solutions to the Corporate HR Director and business management as appropriate.
- Partners with business unit managers, and senior leadership to establish effective HR policies and guidelines.
- Analyzes trends in partnership with business unit managers and HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
Conducts effective thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day to day management of employees ensuring all regulatory compliance.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to management including coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Works with management and union to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure compliance with union contracts.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance to Corporate Recruiter & business unit managers on workforce and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates with Corporate Recruiter on all recruitment strategies and the development of marketing efforts to local communities.
- Partners with the Human Resources Director to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-5 experience in HR leadership level position, or demonstrate ability to operate at this level.
- Behavioral interviewing experience.
- Customer service experience with demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively assess internal and external customer needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment and recruitment practices and compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office , HRIS systems (JD Edwards preferred) and applicant tracking systems (iCIMS preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of
past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Must be willing and able to pass a post-offer drug screen and physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
WireCo World Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer