The Human Resources Manager serves as a strategic partner and consultant to designated business units on all Human Resources related issues. A successful Manager assesses and anticipates HR related needs, and communicates needs and identifies solutions to the Corporate HR Director and business management as appropriate.
- Partners with business unit managers, and senior leadership to establish effective HR policies and guidelines.
- Analyzes trends in partnership with business unit managers and HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues.
Conducts effective thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day to day management of employees ensuring all regulatory compliance.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to management including coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Works with management and union to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure compliance with union contracts.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance to Corporate Recruiter & business unit managers on workforce and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for all levels of the organization.
- Coordinates with Corporate Recruiter on all recruitment strategies and the development of marketing efforts to local communities.
- Partners with the Human Resources Director to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-5 experience in HR leadership level position, or demonstrate ability to operate at this level.
- Behavioral interviewing experience.
- Customer service experience with demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively assess internal and external customer needs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment and recruitment practices and compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office , HRIS systems (JD Edwards preferred) and applicant tracking systems (iCIMS preferred)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including verification of
past employment, criminal history and educational background.
- Must be willing and able to pass a post-offer drug screen and physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
WireCo World Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WireCo WorldGroup is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire,...