Summary: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Diversified Clinical Services leaders and associates. This position delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates and advances the DCS brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the company’s selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Help drive recruitment by implementing creative, efficient and effective sourcing and recruitment strategies nationwide and ensure all appropriate recruiting resources are being used.
• Screens candidates against requirements.
• Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers.
• Develop a strong talent pipeline with candidates who are capable of driving DCS business forward.
• Maintain open position postings on electronic job boards.
• Track all information related to each job opening and candidate activities for reporting purposes.
• Tracks and reports recruiting metrics to HR leadership.
• Participate in other key recruiting related projects as needed.
• Source and recruit candidates for all levels of positions within the Jacksonville location and in our offices throughout the US.
• Provide a candidate pool of qualified candidates from which a quality hire can be made with a minimal amount of time to fill.
• Facilitate the interview and selection process.
• Extend offers of employment.
• Reviews employment applications and/or resumes and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills and other qualifications.
• Records additional knowledge, skills abilities, interest, test results and other data pertinent to selection and referral of applicants.
• Responsible for compliance in the areas of EEO and other legal requirements.
• Attend job/career fairs as needed.
• Post positions internally and on job boards, places ads as needed.
• Ensures all background checks and references are completed
• Prepares all new hire paper work: offer letter, drug form, benefit packet, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting with demonstrated experience recruiting for numerous positions at one time within various disciplines, in multiple functions or regions.
• Knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
• Current knowledge of all employment related laws and practices.
• Proficient planning and time management skills.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
• Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced changing business environment.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit high-quality candidates utilizing leading-edge recruiting tools, especially search engines, career websites, including online advertising.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must possess a high level of motivation and customer focus, continuous improvement mentality required in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Recruiting experience in the healthcare field.
Healogics - 2 years ago
Healogics creates opportunities for hospitals, physicians and the patients they serve. We offer a full array of services, flexible contracts...