$50K - $70K
Chief Human Resource Officer
POSITION SUMMARY (Briefly describe the position)
Responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of aggressive recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent to ensure longevity and quality outcomes within the organization..
Note: The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of employees assigned to this job. Revise 01/15/2014.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education : (Required)
Experience : (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent strongly preferred
- Five years related experience or equivalent
- Experience in recruiting and staffing within Healthcare environment (preferably with direct experience recruiting Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Nursing, and Medical Assistant roles)
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to independently manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
verification and recertification when requested by management.
- Employees are responsible for maintaining individual certifications as required by job function or by law and provide
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES. We acknowledge that all employees should have goals and objectives that support the Mission of St. John’s and that each should be accountable for personal, team and organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Regularly partners with Chief Medical Officer to anticipate and plan for provider staffing needs in advance of required start date.
- Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date.
Reports monthly on time-to-fill statistics, hard to fill, etc… and as directed by CHRO.
- Sources candidates through cold calling, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, and other avenues.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements with limited budget.
- Pre-screens, interviews, assess, and recommends top-quality candidates. Coordinates all hiring manager interviews.
- Performs reference checks on all potential candidates prior to job offer; provides detailed information to hiring manager.
- Makes recommendations regarding recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and promote targeted jobs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares recruiting statistics/measurements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by CHRO.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
St. John's Well Child & Family Center
- 15 months ago - save job