IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 5,000 people and offers products to customers in over 100 countries.
Provide customer support to one or more of the major functional areas of Human Resources and establish and maintain effective working relationships with various operating units. Individual must be capable of handling moderate to complex requests and work independently. Responsibilities include customer support, employee data integrity and accuracy, records maintenance, and benefits administration. May provide guidance to lower level specialists.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit and analyze employee data and benefit forms, enrollment and termination forms, and other documents. Independently resolve errors and omissions through troubleshooting and research.
- Enter employee new hire, change and termination data into HRIS and approve on-line submissions to HR.
- Responsible for customer support and administration regarding all employee benefit plans.
- Respond to a variety of requests for information from HR Business Partners, employees and outside agencies. Assist lower level specialists with data gathering and responses.
- Work on medium to large scope projects involving gathering of data, organization of data and summary of results.
- Provide input into process and procedural improvements.
- Maintain logging, tracking systems and surveys as business needs dictate.
- Maintain personnel and benefit files to ensure compliance with all internal and external requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 3 – 4+ years business experience with HR administration and benefits.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems, SAP strongly preferred.
- Solid oral and written skills.
- Ability to understand and utilize computer applications.
- Detail-oriented and accuracy a must.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to understand plans, policies and procedures.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic financial terms and practices.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Extensive computer use
- Overtime may be required.
Normal office environment.
No unsolicited Employment Agency resumes are accepted.
Americas-United States-Maine-Westbrook ME
HR Payroll & Services - North America - 30000468
Mar 27, 2013, 9:36:44 AM
Idexx Laboratories - 16 months ago
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDXX) is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a...