In a dynamic, collaborative team environment, work closely with managers and employees throughout the company to resolve workplace issues and questions through coaching, counseling and the use of leading edge HR technology.
- Via telephone and face-to-face meetings, assess manager and employee issues, requests and questions through the application of superior diagnostic skills.
- Provide consultative assistance to managers and employees to issues and questions regarding employee relations, performance management, corrective actions, policy interpretation, benefits, leaves of absence, and compensation, including salary planning and bonus processes. Collaborate with HR and other organizational colleagues.
- Conduct employee relations investigations into allegations of inappropriate workplace behavior and/or practices. Participate in and/or manage a wide variety of HR-related or cross-functional projects. Skills • 5 to 8 years of related Human Resources experience working on a broad range of employee relations issues, as well as exposure and experience with benefits and compensation
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills; ability to analyze data and propose methods for continuous improvement
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive and confidential environment
Bose - 15 months ago
Bose has been making noise in the audio products business for some time. The company is one of the world's leading makers of speakers...