The ideal candidate should have high energy, continually think in a process improvement mindset, and be able to tie stakeholder needs with HR processes. This position will be highly involved in some exciting work helping to staff Douglas County School District, implementing national firsts and perfecting the HR future direction through analysis of key metrics.
Douglas County School District is looking for a HR Staffing Manager. This innovative and progressive district is looking for someone who is interested in all of the Staffing:
The ideal candidate should understand change management, have a high degree of flexibility, be able to juggle many projects at once, be highly analytic and be highly approachable.
- Design the Staffing and Recruiting strategies for the District for all Licensed and Classified employees,
- Manage the set up and administration of the Applicant Tracking and Staffing Processes,
- Working with all Hiring Manager's across the District to determine and meet needs, ensure the proper training and support
- Maintain the reporting and auditing of system usage,
- Incorporate the appropriate Onboarding strategies
- Direct supervision of a Recruiting Coordinator.
Other duties may be included or changed throughout time. Our team is versatile and we all cooperate and work together to make a strong team. The ideal candidate would also have a functional and working knowledge of HR practices, full knowledge of associated laws and regulations surrounding employment, and an understanding of data capture, metrics, and dashboard reporting from the perspective of a strategic Human Resources Professional.
2-3 years of previous HR experience in a large organization is required, and Staffing Management experience is preferred.
PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
All Other District Locations
Dec 3, 2013, 7:58:13 AM
Minimum Starting Salary
Maximum Starting Salary
Hours Per Day
Days Per Week
Days Per Year
Closing Date (Period for Applying) - External