About the Company:
Oxford Industries is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned lifestyle brands, consisting of Tommy Bahama©, Lilly Pulitzer© and Ben Sherman©, as well as owned and licensed brands of tailored clothing and golf apparel.
Human Resources Specialist:
The Human Resources Technology and Processes Specialist supports the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) and Corporate Human Resources (CHR) processes, including compensation, benefits, and performance management. This key individual serves as a point-of-contact for assigned human resources areas, and assists members of the CHR team and enterprise with ensuring data integrity, HRMS support, process improvements, report writing, and other projects as assigned. Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Researches and resolves HRMS problems, such as incorrect data, unexpected process results, or process flaws. Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Identifies and recommends HR process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that requires approval by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Develops, creates and maintains HR user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Provides change management support including developing communications/training materials and trains users on new processes/functionality.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing business needs.
- Assists in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades.
- Supports human resource needs as assigned.
- Serves as a back up to the HRIS Manager.
Oxford Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, information management, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years' of HRIS, HR generalist or specialist experience including prior technical experience with HRM systems such as Workday or PeopleSoft.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including strong written and oral communication skills.
Oxford Industries, Inc. is an international apparel design, sourcing and marketing company featuring a diverse portfolio of owned and...