Are you Entrepreneurial? Are you a Creative Spirit? Do you like to BUILD things?
If yes, BPN is the place for you!
We are a full service media planning and buying agency that is nimble, strategic and committed to innovation. As brand programmers; we are creative thinkers, pioneers, and innovators. We turn knowledge and data into insight, insight into action, and action into tangible results.
At BPN, our overall mission is to BUILD audience attention and drive business results through progressive brand programming.
- Assist the Associate Media Director in the development of all media plans
- Develop media objectives, strategic plans, media recommendations and overall plan direction to meet goals and objectives of media, client services and/or the client
- Effectively manage multiple media projects, set budgets, manage reporting, and present plans as necessary to client team and/or client
- Construct competitive analyses
- Write POVs, media objectives, strategies, tactics, etc. with guidance of the associate media director
- Work closely with the client social team to manage Twitter, Facebook, Blogger and Foursquare buys
- Utilize media research skills and tools to gather information and drive key insights and strategies to be used in the development of media plans
- Oversee error-free implementation of media plans and ensure the execution of all media is in alignment with goals, budgets, and objectives of the plans
- Keep up to date on all communications with regional planning contacts including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications, etc
- Work with the print team as necessary to manage print buy, inclusive of recommendations and reporting
- Accommodate ad hoc responsibilities and evolving job duties
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum of 1 year+ relevant media planning experience
- Thorough knowledge of media planning skills and tools and research sources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Prior experience using media tools such as comScore, AdRelevance and Atlas or Dart
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task multiple, competing priorities and projects through strong time management and organization.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally and maintain strong professional relationships with clients and other various outside vendors.
- Collaborative, innovative and supportive team player
It is the Policy of BPN, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.