NTT Workforce Development Institute is the leader in quality industrial training. This is an exciting opportunity to pass on your knowledge to the current hydraulics workforce. NTT is seeking Hydraulic Instructors with hands‐on field and teaching experience in the fluid trades.
This Hydraulics Instructor is responsible for delivering Hydraulics training programs.
• Provide instruction and practical training to create an engaging learning experience.
• Teach assigned classes in accordance with the NTT policies.
• Plan and organize instruction to maximize learning.
• Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience.
• Participate in scheduled activities to include, but not limited to, training and employee meetings.
• Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
• Contribute to the selection of instructional materials in accordance with course objectives that lead to program improvement and growth.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other professional duties to support instruction as assigned.
What does NTT have to offer?
• Talented an committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
• Certified Hydraulics Specialist a plus
• DOT card required.
• Experienced and proficient in Public Speaking for delivery of seminars.
• Current, valid driver’s license and the ability to drive NTT trucks and set up equipment at training sites.
• Thoroughly knowledgeable of industrial and mobile hydraulics, hydraulic symbols and theory.
• Very knowledgeable in schematic reading, pressure/force relationships, torque/displacement relationships, and other cardinal principles of oil hydraulics.
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information to students of all experience levels
• Ability to interface with Sales Department concerning customization of training
• Proficiency in using PowerPoint for presentations and proven classroom management skills.
• Ability to teach a variety of students
• Able to travel on a regular basis within the United States; via air, train or auto.
• Excellent technical knowledge and field experience in Hydraulics.
• Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
• Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and database software).