The HFM Administrator I Hyperion Developer provides application and system specialized expertise, usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design and development of business solutions via the various Hyperion tools, with primary emphasis on HFM.
- Develop, design, analyze and implement new applications and solutions using Hyperion System 9, or higher, including: Hyperion Financial Management, Financial Data Management, Data Relationship Management, Financial Reporting Studio, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Smart View
- Develop, monitor and maintain security, management process controls, task flows, business rules, scripts, member lists, journal module, objects (Webforms, Grids, Task lists etc.), consolidation and data clearing procedures, metadata updates.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to current HFM and other Hyperion applications to improve application performance and user experience.
- Identify, research, resolve and document technical issues with existing HFM and other Hyperion applications, including escalation of issues to Oracle Support.
- Collect, analyze and document business requirements for Hyperion projects, including development and maintenance of project plans.
- Partner with other Hyperion team members to troubleshoot data integrity issues between applications.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of the IT project lifecycle and understand and participate in proper version control and change management processes, including requirements gathering, analysis of requirements, application design, development, QA environment testing, migration to Production environment, user-acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Provide support to and assist with training of end-users globally, write reports in Financial Reporting Studio, create ad hoc reports in Smart View, maintain communication to users relating to HFM.
- Assist with Database Administration (DBA) such as enhancing security, database tuning, backup and recovery on different servers, platforms and operating systems.
- Automation knowledge and experience using batch scripts, optimization of report queries in Microsoft Excel, creating ad-hoc reports for decision makers using Smart View and other applications.
The Experts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action (M/F/D/V) Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Experts Inc - 6 months ago