Permanent Position in Melville
Base pay of $125k range
The Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Solutions Analyst will report to the Director, Budget to Report Global Business Solutions. He/She needs to have prior experience in working with Financial applications.He/she will be primarily responsible for the continuous improvement, ongoing maintenance and support of the applications, technologies and customized solutions utilized within the CPM system. CPM uses Oracle/Hyperion’s Enterprise Performance Management suite of applications to provide financial consolidation, budgeting, planning and financial reporting solutions to the ELC’s global business units. Will be responsible for analysis and design of new solutions as well as enhancements to existing processes. Works with other team members and GIS teams where necessary to ensure development and implementation activity is in line with business timelines and priorities. Will also provide day to day technical support for break fix issues falling within the applications area, including custom developed objects as well as the operational configuration of both the application software and associated servers. Works closely with the middleware and SAP/BW teams to provide end to end data and metadata integration support for the CPM business community. Provides Oracle/Hyperion specific application knowledge to help address required functional (front-end) changes within the solution. Employs financial process knowledge to enable reliable, sustainable and cost efficient solutions.
- 3-5 years of PL/SQL programming in an Oracle environment.
- Understanding of financial data and business processes is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (with particular focus on Excel.)
- Working knowledge of data integration tools, preferably Informatica and Webmethods, or ODI
- Working knowledge of Hyperion EPM suite v18.104.22.168 HFM, Planning and Essbase as well as all related toolsets: EIS, EAS, FDM, ODI and Smartview.
- Must be able to use critical thinking skills to determine best approach to problem solving.
- Ability to understand end user requirements and translate to effective solutions.
- Experience with any or all of the following a plus: Hyperion Enterprise, SAP R3, SAP BW
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as good written and verbal skills.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task a must.
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard