This position is responsible for maximizing equipment sales and service within a given territory. The territory is defined with protected zip codes to assure proper coverage and opportunity. Target customers are found in all manufacturing and distribution markets along with some state and local governments.
· Sell Materials Handling equipment to new and existing customers in a territory to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
· Contact and visit prospective customers to determine product/service needs and perform onsite presentations to match company's products with identified needs.
· Maintain detailed account profiles and prepares sales reports as required.
· Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
· Collaboration and lead sharing with other Briggs entities
· Attendance and participation at trade shows
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
· 3 to 5 years of industrial sales experience.
· Professional appearance and presentation required.
· Experience in transportation/logistics, field service, consumer products, wholesale distribution or supply chain management preferred.
· Excellent time management and communication skills.
· Must be proficient with various computer software applications including: MS Office; WebEx
Office has a team atmosphere with moderate stress levels. Heavy local travel required.
Briggs Equipment - 13 months ago
The business at Briggs Equipment is picking up. The company is the largest distributor of NACCO's Yale-brand forklifts. It supplies...