Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands accepted troubleshooting guidelines for PLC, control valves and all PLC logic. Assist PLC programming personnel and have a good understanding of PLC cause and effect.
- Oversees electrical contractors.
- Possess overall knowledge of the installation, operation, repair, of assigned equipment.
- Maintains sufficient inventory of electrical supplies and repair parts to meet most emergency situations.
- Takes care of company vehicle, keeping it clean and organized.
- Reports any unsafe practices or actions to supervisor.
- Continues to look for better and more efficient ways of doing job.
- Keeps lines of communication open to supervisor and other company employees while meeting the needs of all customers.
- Makes callouts on equipment.
- Works with project managers, engineering and contractors on all new construction projects.
- Maintain all controls, monitor alarms and sensor tests.
- Troubleshooting and scheduling electrical maintenance for the assigned location.
- Solid understanding of electrical motor control.
- Knowledge of electrical prints and capable of making appropriate red-line changes to them.
- Assist with operational needs in assigned area.
- Other duties as assigned.
All tasks are to be performed in consideration of the following
- Adherence to state, federal and local laws and regulations.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Practice of company core values.
- Safety in the forefront of every task performed.
Education and/or Experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
- General knowledge of compressor stations, gathering system, and processing plant operations.
- Journeyman electrician.
- Valid operating license with acceptable driving record.
Hiland Partners - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard