Mill Creek Companies, a 75+ year regional leader selling lumber, building materials, carpet, tile, granite, and architectural millwork & fixtures, is seeking an I.T. Generalist to work in its’ Tulsa based corporate office. Position is full-time with a Monday – Friday work schedule.
This person will be working on a wide variety of help-desk tickets and projects supporting multiple locations and a wide variety of programs. Person we seek must enjoy variety in their work and bring the versatility, skills, and initiative to pursue and achieve solutions quickly.
Mill Creek offers competitive hourly pay, overtime, and performance incentives, a very pleasant work environment, and a competitive benefits package including medical/dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability, and a 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
- Three years of IT work experience
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service
- Hands on experience with PC/printer/networking hardware
- Versed in Windows XP/7, Office Suite, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2007
- Strong knowledge of basic networking, printer setup/troubleshooting, and mobile phones
- Able to lift PC’s, printers, copiers, etc.
- Degree in Information Technology or similar work experience
- Certifications preferred but not required
- Satisfactory Driving record
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Available to work overtime
Applicants should forward their resume and a cover letter which includes their current pay or pay requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org .
An Equal Opportunity Employer