Jacobs ISG provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry, including Department of Defense, Federal Civilian agencies, healthcare, education, and small/medium business market. Our analysts, engineers, and technicians are highly trained, qualified subject matter experts, understanding each segments specialized business processes, requirements, and functions. Combined with an extensive IT background, Strategic Solutions Group's enhanced IT services enable our clients to analyze existing business processes, identify process improvements, evaluate associated risks, and develop operational solutions.
- Working knowledge of current IA resolutions and best practices.
- Provide recommendation to improve all IA functions.
- Review all DOD / IA policies
- Review all SOP and provide recommendations
- Conduct mandatory IA training and Sys Admin training and assessment
- Maintain STTC appointments and maintain.
- Quarterly reports to the ARL (IA) office
- Maintain AUP's and network certs
- Review and maintain STTC network forms - remote access
- Review all travel requests/waivers/OConus
- Perform certification and accreditation - authority to operate
- Networthiness activities
- Document all enclave solutions and strategies to isolate threats
- Provide annual Risk management review and security testing
- Monthly periodic inspection / assessments to check IA parameters
- Contributions to ARL Inside website (IAM) - keep relevant and up to date
- STTC hardware and software approval or not
- Provide recommendations to change firewall ports and configuration service
- Provide recommendation - printers and or peripherals
- Ensure cross domain solutions are correct (unclassified to classified, class to unclassified)
- Create COOP policy
- Work with force protection activities
- Provide information theatre ops and TNOSC
- TRACKIT - keep up to date monthly
- Ensure all STTC website are correct - no vulnerabilities
- Weekly/monthly spyware and anti-virus are reviewed
- Communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Convey ideas in a logical order and professional manner.
- Multi-task effectively, remaining detail oriented, and maintaining composure in a fast paced IT environment.
- Utilize logical thought processes and learn new systems, concepts, and procedures.
- Perform all tasks efficiently and accurately with confidentiality, honesty and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Active Secret clearance is required with ability to maintain
Experience working in a classified environment
Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Suite
Experience in network and desktop systems engineering, implementation and support
6 years experience of computer security and IT related experience; certifications, relevant training and/or educations maybe substituted for a portion of the required years of experience.
Jacobs ISG is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer.
Work may involve sitting for extended periods. May require lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
Generally an office or cubicle environment.
Equipment and Machines:
Standard office equipment (PC, telephone, copier, fax, etc.)
Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is critical.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must be able to travel when necessary to accommodate customer and program requirements.
Jacobs Technology - 4 months ago
Jacobs' IT Computer Operations Group provides global technical services and support to all of Jacobs' business units and clients across 60 o...