The IaaS Product Marketing Manager builds and manages programs that drive demand for company IaaS offerings. This person supports direct and indirect channels with product rollouts, training, demand generation programs, and bundle/promotion development. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
• Develop strategies for each service line to address their target markets, using a mix of content, promotions/bundles, activities, and channels to achieve sales goals.
• Develop and refine customer segmentation strategies based on market and customer data.
• Develop and implement service launches and integrated, multi-channel demand generation campaigns.
• Develop project and campaign tracking reports and update regularly for management review
• Work with agencies and internal marketing resources to develop and deploy content related to service launches and demand generation campaigns.
• Work with strategic vendor partners to develop and launch co-marketing programs
• Monitor the pulse of the market, collaborating with Sales and Product Management to ensure accurate understanding of customer and competitor trends. Develop tactics to counter competitive threats.
Required education and skills:
• BS/BA in business, marketing, or computer science, MBA preferred
• 5+ years progressive roles in B2B technology marketing, with emphasis in SMB online-focused sales channels.
• Direct experience, preferably in a technical product or marketing role, in IT Services, Software, Hosting, Cloud Computing
• Portfolio of successful strategic plans, implemented programs, and content for B2B products/services.
• Demonstrated success in handling multiple simultaneous programs across channels.
• Advanced analytical experience building and maintaining program tracking models.
• Experience developing campaigns using Marketing Automation and CRM tools.
• Efficient, effective content creator – take inputs from sales, product, engineering and turn into impactful customer content across multiple media types. Recent successful experience doing this personally as well as managing vendors for content creation.
• Budget management, vendor management, contractor/FT people management.
• Strong communicator with excellent presentation and public speaking skills. Enjoys working with customers, vendors, and partners.
• Leadership and teaming in a matrixed environment. Gets results from other groups through personal relationship building, follow-through on commitments, and ability to communicate a shared vision.
• For remote or work-from-home situations, demonstrated ability to achieve goals while not physically present in a core office environment.
• Up to 25% of travel.
• Decisive, action-oriented.
• Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within B2B marketing and IT services industry.
• Succeeds in a fast-paced work environment with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Inspires confidence in senior level product and sales management.
• Driven to try new ideas and approaches in order to win in a competitive marketplace.
• High energy, high integrity.
Progressive IT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of personal service with honesty, integrity and trust. We excel in providing the...