Job Title: |
IAT Specialist - Part Time (Freeport, IL)
**THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION - MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY 7AM TO 7PM
- Provides exceptional customer service by supporting the claims administration process.
- Inputs data to complete the First Notice of Loss for claimants and insureds.
- Answers customer questions and forwards customer and claim to the proper claim office with jurisdiction.
- Alerts field appraisal personnel of any extraordinary claim events.
- Assists customers with policyholder service inquiry calls and correspondence.
- Provides call center services to all Field Claim Offices when required.
- Performs special assignments from claim offices when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of 2+ yrs. insurance industry experience preferred
- Must be able to type 30WPM
- Strong customer service skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Able to work a flexible schedule (weekend and holiday availability required)
- Flexible with various tasks
- Works well independently in a fast paced environment
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance...