Job Title: |
IAT Specialist - Part Time (Freeport, IL)
**THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION - MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY 7AM TO 7PM
- Provides exceptional customer service by supporting the claims administration process.
- Inputs data to complete the First Notice of Loss for claimants and insureds.
- Answers customer questions and forwards customer and claim to the proper claim office with jurisdiction.
- Alerts field appraisal personnel of any extraordinary claim events.
- Assists customers with policyholder service inquiry calls and correspondence.
- Provides call center services to all Field Claim Offices when required.
- Performs special assignments from claim offices when required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of 2+ yrs. insurance industry experience preferred
- Must be able to type 30WPM
- Strong customer service skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Able to work a flexible schedule (weekend and holiday availability required)
- Flexible with various tasks
- Works well independently in a fast paced environment
Global Technology & Operations
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...