We have multiple IBM Integration Architect positions across US. Candidates willing to relocate across US would be given preference. This is a Full Time/Permanent position with Cognizant.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Create/Update ICE Integration Standards and Patterns
Update ICE Reference Architecture for ESB, WPS and DP
Identify emerging technologies in the Integration Space (Caching, Cloud to Cloud Integration, Mobile)
This role will require some WebSphere and SAP technical knowledge as well as proven ability to coordinate and communicate through the integration design, build, and test cycle. Specific responsibilities include:
In addition, provide any expertise related to Technical Specs:
- Provide inputs to operational considerations related to interfaces (example for monitoring , error handling, alerting, etc.) as relates to technologies and functions being implemented by the projects
- Experience designing integrations for an ESB using WebSphere product stack (MQ, Message Broker and DataPower)
- Experience integrating with the SAP Finance module desirable
- Experience with asynchronous and synchronous calls to SAP using IDocs, BAPIs and web services.
- Experience working with web services.
- Responsible for development of high level technical integration designs
- Good communication skills
- Willing to participate in a collaborative environment
- Working knowledge of integration patterns and real world experience with their application
- Help review the SAP portion of Technical Specifications for interfaces and provide feedback to Integration leads
- Optionally, provide feedback on templates/structure of Technical Specs
- Help with other requests as requested by the Integration Team
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
NOTE: We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet our criteria.
A Snapshot about Us :
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. A member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and S&P 500 Index, Cognizant is a Forbes Global 2000 company and a member of the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top information technology companies in Business Week’s Info Tech 100, Hot Growth and Top 50 Performers listings.
At Cognizant, we are continually looking to add star-quality talent to our Team. Please see our website at http://www.cognizant.com/ for project credentials and additional information.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 4-7 years of experience.
Monster - 18 months ago