Immediate contract opportunity for IBM WebSphere QualityStage Developer with Direct Government Client in Long Island City, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a IBM WebSphere QualityStage Developer in Long Island City, NY.
The consultant will be responsible for standardizing different data sources in one common SQL table structure for de-duplication. The consultant should have extensive experience in IBM Websphere QualityStage v8.0 investigation, standardization (including CASS address verification), and Unduplicate and Reference file matching. In addition, the developer will implement a relational Data Warehouse (SQL DB) where the normalized person-centric matched analytic data will be maintained, and will need comprehensive knowledge and skills working with complex relational SQL DB. The consultant will setup one-time person match using historic data, work with Informatics, Technology and Epidemiology staff to provide data sets to evaluate the algorithm and set thresholds. Lastly, the consultant will implement stored procedures to implement recurring matching going forward including updating the SQL Data warehouse. Technical documentation of implementation is necessary. The consultant must have extensive data mining, analytic and data quality assurance skills, specifically in creating complex relational data warehouses and optimizing stored procedures for reporting capabilities of the data warehouse.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- Extensive experience is required in performing data matching using IBM Websphere Quality Stage and DataStage v8.0 technology.
- Specifically, experience is required in: Investigation, Standardization (including CASS), and Match (Unduplicate and Reference) jobs.
- Advanced SQL database development skills on Microsoft SQL server, including data mining and data warehousing are required.
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- Other data analysis or visualization tools such as SAS or SPSS are preferred
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.