Scitor Corporation has a new opportunity for a junior to mid-level IC Program Security Officer (cleared) to work on a team of ground systems technical experts in an operations domain on a special program. The successful candidate will lead the effort for program security officer solutions, which includes a wide range of complex challenges within a classified project, on a daily basis, for operations customers.
As a Program Security Office, responsibilities include:
· Interface with IC and DoD Security
· Provide primary Classification Management services to a ground station
· Conduct investigations into all ground station security incidents and provides adjudication guidance to the government security officer
· Process Program Access Requests and conducts briefings for Special Access programs (SAPs)
· Coordinate security support for all site-wide events
· Author/review/update/maintain Security Class Guides, Standard Operating Procedures and Program Protection Plans
· Identify system vulnerabilities and threat sources, obtain risk evaluations, document current mission system capabilities, and develop innovative mitigation procedures or enhanced system requirements
· Identify status for C&A; participate in C&A requirement verification
· Conduct annual inspections with customer at multiple locations using DCID 6/9 (ICD 503) checklist
· Provide IT security support registration and inspection
· Oversee transfer of media
· Design/implement OPSEC program to include writing numerous OPSEC plans and the corporate SOP
· Provide direction/guidance to the business team regarding DD254 security requirements
Additionally, this position requires:
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- or technical discipline desired
5 to 10 years’ experience in related field
Possess social and technical skills to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, high-ranking structure with minimal guidance
Provide/develop processes for training and process improvement
- T echnical and programmatic experience with training, planning, process, policy and analysis
- Work in engineering or engineering disciplines in organization IC or DoD agency
- Ability to develop strong relationships across functional teams and within complex organizations
- Strong communication and organizational skills, and possess the ability to work proactively and independently
- Work successfully with a mentor, and as part of a highly functioning
Work with a team to establish and maintain an enterprise engineering vision, strategy and program. Assist in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes across the organization. Recommendations must be imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with the organization’s objectives.
The ideal candidate should:
· Be a self-starter willing to lead mission operations engineering team, across multiple divisions, organizations and, agencies
· Possess the ability to apply high-level business principles and technical methods to difficult technical problems to arrive at creative security solutions
· Be Familiar with all IC security governance and utilize on a daily basis
· Support/participate in all program/project specific readiness evaluation teams; highlight impact of issues and proposed resolution
· Complete documentation and assist customer in the transition of systems from development to ops
· Have the ability to conduct training initiatives.
Strongly Desired Certifications/Training:
- OPSEC Analysis & Program Management Training
- Security Training and Awareness
- Security Classification Guidance
- Marking Classified Documents
Scitor was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with operating locations throughout the United States. Scitor Corporation provides engineering, management consulting and information services to outstanding customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, other government agencies, and commercial industry. Recognized as a trusted advisor, Scitor Corporation is the forward-thinking provider of a pioneering service concept called Total Solutions™. We integrate technical, programmatic and acquisition disciplines to build fully defined and executable solutions — all focused on mission success.
The Scitor Total Solutions approach begins with a world-class workforce comprised of professionals from broadly diversified backgrounds. We collaborate with our customers and throughout our company on all phases of complex systems and programs — from initial concept and requirements definition, to acquisition, development and deployment, to operations and maintenance. We are proud of our reputation for integrity, innovation, excellence and the results our Total Solutions produce for our customers.
Working at Scitor is more than a job. It means working with intelligent, innovative and accomplished people. It means having access to a very competitive Total Rewards Program specifically designed and managed to support you and your family. It means being part of a team that shares a passion for doing what is right. It means working for a company based on trust.
Challenging, important work, an environment of empowerment and a very competitive Total Rewards Program provide the foundation for exciting careers at Scitor.
US Citizenship is required as this position requires candidate to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance. Scitor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Visit our website at www.scitor.com.
Scitor Corporation - 12 months ago
Scitor, which gets its name from the Latin word meaning "to seek to know," counts on the fact that its clients are looking for an...