About This Position
THIS IS A LIMITED TERM POSITION 18 - 24 MONTHS - Benefited
This position will perform a full range of executive administrative duties and will play a key role in supporting the mission and objectives of the ICD-10 program, including supporting select project initiatives as necessary.
Supports Dignity Health’s mission to deliver compassionate, high quality affordable health services; provides direct services to our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised and to advocate on their behalf; partners with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
Dignity Health and Sponsoring congregations are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus. Resources are dedicated to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable heath services; serving and advocating for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and collaborating with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
- Manage and coordinate the schedules and activities of Directors and others as assigned. Compose correspondence, reports, charts and other documents as requested. Designs and populates slides and other presentation materials for both internal and external audiences.
- Schedule conference rooms and conference calls for ICD-10 meetings. Organize accurate agenda notices and ensure proper and timely distribution.
- Organize and maintain appropriate formatting and filing systems for correspondence, invoices, highly confidential data and information of major importance to support ICD-10 objectives.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and/or training sessions for ICD-10 program across the Enterprise which may include training on behalf of corporate, facility, and medical staff, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring all meeting and/or training rooms / venues, equipment, catering arrangements, and other requirements are booked up or canceled in advance.
- Ensure meeting and/or training course information is accurate and effectively coordinates with vendors and others to ensure materials are received in advance of training sessions and adequate supplies are available at meetings/training sessions.
- Assist training vendor and/or ICD-10 program team leads with preparation of meeting and/or training materials e.g. training presentation, quick reference guides, training checklists, etc.as needed.
Reports to the ICD 10 Provider/Clinical TLG Chairperson
4 years executive secretarial or administrative experience
Acute care health care or large healthcare system experience preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and with a strong level of organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful experience working in a complex matrix reporting environment
- Excellence in writing, editing, transcription, and word processing
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Must be able to exercise creativity and good judgment
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and ability to work with all levels of staff.
- Professional attitude and positive demeanor
- Must be able to demonstrate discretion, initiative and follow-through.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and electronic mail and Internet facility research
- Ability to produce slides, information packets and charts for presentations
- Highly effective organizational skills and ability to balance multiple high priority tasks
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health, headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., provides integrated, patient and family centered care. It is the fifth largest health system in the country with 10,000 physicians and 55,000 employees across Arizona, California, and Nevada. Through its network of more than 150 ancillary care sites and 40 acute care hospitals, Dignity Health is committed to delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care services with special attention to the poor and underserved. In 2011, Dignity Health provided $1.4 billion in charity care, community benefit and unreimbursed patient care. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. Dignity Health is also on Facebook and Twitter.
California-SF Bay Area Service Area-San Francisco-Corporate Office - SF
Corporate Office - SF
185 Berry St Suite 300
Hours Per Pay Period
Number of Openings
Area of Interest
Administrative Support / Clerical
Dignity Health - 8 months ago
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...