LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as an IDC Technical Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our IDC Technical Specialists are responsible for trouble ticket analysis, cabling and installations in a data center environment.
What you'll do as an AT&T IDC Technical Specialist:
- Interface with internal and external clients
- Provide hardware or software assistance and problem resolution
- Troubleshoot client problems, repairs, servers and web systems
- Install cables, connections and cross-connects to data center and customer equipment
- Install server hardware platforms and related equipment
In addition to strong communication skills, our IDC Technical Specialists must have the following:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a data center environment
- The ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- The ability to lift over 50lbs
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Technical Specialist Telephone Abilities Battery (TS-TAB)
Internet Data Center Knowledge Test II (IDCKT II)
Test study guides can be found here .
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...