Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) are at the forefront of the CXO’s agenda. At SDG, our GRC practice offers a global reach and world-class capability for delivering risk solutions to our clients, resulting in competitive advantage and business value. SDG is focused on emerging technologies and services; our team of dynamic security professionals is committed to finding new ways to innovate and create value for our clients through this framework and services.
If you relish complexity, view continuous improvement as a success factor, embrace change and enjoy working in a rapidly growing and progressive environment, SDG wants to empower you!
We are seeking an Identity Management (IdM) Developer to be a part of our team of client-facing experts to help drive support processes, customer service, and solution building. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional that possesses a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving, analytical skills, a demonstrated ability to effectively manage priorities, adapt well to changing priorities while remaining flexible, and constant enthusiasm.
This role also provides an opportunity for you to train and develop your skills in Identity and Access Management technologies.
• 5+ years’ experience on Identity Management products (preferably Sun IdM/Oracle Waveset).
• Developed and executed a concept for Delegated User Administration, Identity Management and Provisioning.
• In-depth knowledge of
o Xpress: Form, workflows, rule etc
o Idm adapters and its functioning
• Identity seeding and identity synchronizations (ActiveSync, Reconciliation).Exposure of upgrade procedure.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent English written, oral, presentation and communication skills.
• Thought leadership – the ability and background in identifying issues and providing recommended solutions.
• Ability to identity and promote alternate solutions and new technologies to benefit current project, related projects, and client organization.
• Knowledge of
o LDAP, Active Directory
o Application Servers – Websphere and Weblogic
o CA SiteMinder or any other SSO products
o Webserver technologies – Microsoft IIS, SunOne,
Bachelor of Science Degree, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience or related field preferred.
United States citizen
SDG Corporation - 13 months ago