The co-op will utilized industrial engineering principles and analytical & problem solving skills to evaluate job methods and work area layouts, with the intent to optimize efficiency, quality, comfort & safety.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- data analysis
- investigative research
- conducting laboratory and/ or field experiments
- Freshman to Senior Level-Industrial Engineering Major
- Knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Work Measurement and Human Factors principles via coursework or prior experience.
- Effective statistical analysis skills.
- Effective research and communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office Professional (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to conduct laboratory and/ or field experiments.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
- Must be currently (actively)enrolled in a degreed college program. The candidates must be able to work 20-40/ hours per week.
- The candidates must be able to work 20-40/ hours per week.
Pre-employment interview expenses are not reimbursed for this opportunity.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 18 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...