• Analyze and correlate in-line inspection (ILI) results with historical inspection records.
• Create work packages to address ILI follow up locations.
• Monitor inspection programs (Mitigation Tracker, ILI follow up queue, etc.) for coming due inspection locations.
• Communicate inspection program needs to the ILI group in Anchorage and the CIC ILI Inspector.
• Ensure that Quality Control of work is performed for all work under their area of control.
• Proven demonstration of program expertise.
• Completion of scope as assigned by the Lead by directed due date.
• Proven demonstration of coordinated efforts with client and contractors.
• Limit rework caused by poor quality.
• Track and maintain KPI’s that are necessary for accountability and reporting to client.
• Maintain a perfect HSSE Program.
• MIMIR data review for completion.
• Group HSE performance.
• Client feedback.
• Minimal rework.
Mistras Group , Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Experience: The ideal candidate must have an API 570 with an NDE background. The individual should have strong familiarity with Customers’ MIMIR database and the EDDI drawing system. They should also have strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Having a good strong knowledge of the North Slope work environment is strongly recommended.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 23 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...