Endo is a US-based diversified healthcare company that is redefining healthcare value by finding solutions for the unmet needs of patients along care pathways for pain management, pelvic health, urology, endocrinology and oncology. Through our operating units: AMS®, Endo Pharmaceuticals®, HealthTronics® and Qualitest®, Endo is dedicated to improving care through a combination of branded products, generics, devices, technology and services.
We are currently seeking an IT Lead. The IT Lead will be responsible for delivering and maintaining technology solutions used by Endo’s Corporate Systems organization. The IT Lead will be customer focused and expected to build strong relationships with internal business customers. Through that relationship the individual will endeavor to understand the business area processes, regulatory considerations, items of importance, synergistic opportunities and ensure that deliverables align to intended outcomes.
The Lead level is expected to work collaboratively across IT and the business unit to deliver results which will enable Corporate and fit within Endo’s technology framework.
1 . Delivering Results . Responsible for delivering solutions identified by management. Expected to lead efforts in a manner that flawlessly executes against goals & objectives. This includes interchangeable performance of both project management and technology implementation functions.
2 . Customer Facing. Engage with business to understand/optimize business practices and policies. Identify technological capabilities that enable/enhance business outcomes, document requirements (including data requirements, reporting needs and future support model), and translate into technology processes and associated tools.
3. Operations . Maintain current technology offerings by ensuring that the overall health and performance is satisfactory (as identified by management). This can range from end-user tools (desktop applications, mobile devices) to strategic applications. Embrace the principle of "continuous improvement" by identifying and proposing opportunities to improve the overall cost structure, quality, ease of maintenance, cycle time and capabilities of the portfolio.
4. IT Processes . Responsible for delivering, participating in required departmental activities including, but not necessarily limited to:
IT Change Control
Required department or company documentation
- Understanding of System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices including formal change control
- Fundamental understanding of corporate infrastructure concepts which minimally include WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, Image Mgmt, Operating System and Application patch management, business office applications, mobile devices.
- Broad experience with client-server environments, hosted solutions, SaaS and web enabled applications. Familiarity with web and mobile technologies desired
- Experience within IT
- Programming experience
- Application Support and Administration.
- Project Management
- Post Go-live Support Transition
- Effective vendor management
- Effective communication skillset (Presentations, negotiations, requirement gathering, influencing, etc.)
- Effective project planning and execution
- Ability to leverage expertise in process and technology to conceive of creative and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated capacity for learning and applying new technologies
- Robust problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Customer focused (Establish and maintain relationships to identify needs of the functional business areas)
- Team Player, with ability to Lead Project Teams and be a knowledgable resource to colleagues
- Promoter of IT Teamwork and Collaboration
- Approximate experience or equivalent knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform the position responsibilities
- 7+ years technology role experience with minimally a four-year degree
- 3+ years technology experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience leading teams comprised of internal and external (contract) resources
- Contract Management Processes and Systems
- Project Management, experience with different methodologies
- Software Development Lifecycle proficiency
- Familiar with Legal & Compliance Systems
Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....