The Implementation Manager provides leadership for the implementation group serving software implementations and field services personnel, providing a single point of contact to ensure successful delivery. Defines project scope, key success factors, project plans, resource planning, and schedules to meet client expectations. Conducts project meetings with stakeholders, communicates project status, mitigates risk, and provides project reporting on a regular basis. Ability to develop repeatable processes and procedures, find efficiencies in operation, and ensures ongoing adherence to developed standards.
• Develop an Implementation life cycle, standards, and guidelines ensuring project execution adheres to organizational standards.
• Create detailed project plans and schedules using MS Project with estimated delivery dates and frequent milestones.
• Work closely with internal departments, external partners, and clients to ensure deliverables are successfully delivered on-time
• Document systems needs from business requests by clearly outlining desired outcomes and expectations for successful completion
• Provide weekly communication with business units on project progress and identify any potential issues which may lead to missing of delivery dates.
• Builds high performing teams with minimal deviation from defined schedules.
• Develops certification plans for each employee and mandates certification goals and accomplishments.
• Create an environment that values innovation, change, and initiative throughout the organization
• Encourage and foster a positive working environment by ensuring fair and equal treatment for all employees and providing and encouraging career growth opportunities.
• Provide mentoring and guidance to staff members.
• Build/develop relationships amongst other teams ensuring effective communication and support between teams.
Essential Education/Attributes/Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
• Experience with Project Management methodologies.
• Strong communication and problem solving ability.
• High degree of accountability and responsibility for your work.
• Ability to interpret abstract technical ideas and concepts effectively
• General PC office skills with: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS project, Outlook.
• Demonstrate strong customer service focus and ability to establish and maintain a high level of user trust and confidence.
• Works well with others and can foster a team approach for solution development.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems, MIS, Business, or related field preferred.
Experience: Experience with Project Management methodologies.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 16 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...