Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an IMS On Location Sales/Repair Manager . This position requires extensive travel.
On-the-job-trainng is provided.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to communicate, inspect, repair and demonstrate care and handling of medical instruments.
• Provide technical sales of the IMS On-location services in accounts.
• Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
• Manage various territories across the country as needed.
• Manage all aspects of the on-location service with the customer including solicitation of potential customers, repair of general and micro instruments on required days.
• Daily driving of straight truck to and from customer premises. Maintains a clean driving record, professional attitude and appearance.
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or GED or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires valid Driver's License and any other certification(s) or license(s) required by applicable State(s).
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...