Contract to Hire
$20 - $26
2 nd Shift (.60 sift differential)
This individual will support manufacturing engineers. Strong trouble shooting skills for controls software for a high volume environment and have experience with installation, programming, and troubleshooting AC\DC drives including servos is required. Must have experience with RS 5000, ABB & Adept Robot Software.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronic components on industrial equipment plant wide.
- Perform electrical tasks on all equipment and repair equipment breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge of machine functions, equipment safety hazards, power source, stored energy, pinch points, etc.
- Ability to operate general power tools and shop equipment in a safe manner.
- Must be proficient in connecting to, communicating with, and general use of various PLC platforms.
- Excellent understanding of machine function logic and ability to troubleshoot various PLC type programming.
- In-depth understanding of control circuitry on all levels, such as burner controls VFDs and DC drives.
- Must have ability to read and troubleshoot with the use of electrical drawings and schematics.
- Minimum 5 year's experience in industrial or similar environment.
- High School Diploma or GED plus special course in electronics.
- Physical requirements include standing for long periods, climbing steps and ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, and bending or stooping while performing tasks.
- Obligatory drug screen and background check
M Force Staffing Inc - 13 months ago