Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for an Industrial Engineer on a Direct Hire opportunity with a leading company in Columbus, OH.
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for leading major improvement and development projects for the company. They will be leading diverse project teams from Operations, Research & Development, Sales and Marketing. The focus of this position will be a combination of manufacturing improvement and new product/application development projects.
- Lead Major improvement and development projects. These projects will be global in nature and will often involve leading diverse project teams from Operations, Research & Development and Sales & Marketing.
- Projects will be a combination of manufacturing improvement and new product and/or application development projects
- Develop detailed project plans using Microsoft Project (or equivalent), including resource needs and potential capex needed
- Perform initial financial evaluation using resources within the business
- Track the progress of the project with appropriate metrics based on data
- Hold regular project review meetings with the business leadership
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with manufacturing and project management experience
- Experience specifically in the film (packaging) and food packaging experience would be highly preferred
- Must be willing to travel (throughout the United States & Globally)
- Six Sigma experience would be highly preferred
- Must have good communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 9 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...