The Informatics/Analyst is responsible for maintaining the core reference data for the Cerner system and experience writing test scripts, responsible for designing, building, and testing solutions that improve the clinicians work flow as well as performing routing support and maintenance. In addition, this role will be responsible for Clinical Informatics and support clinical information systems in the hospital network. The Analyst will serve as a resource person between IT and Patient Care Areas for the daily operational issues of hospital’s clinical systems. Assist in maintaining current test and training environments and will participate in training end-users.
- 4 year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience - Preferred
- 2+ years recent experience in similar position - Preferred
- RN or LPN - Preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Update support and maintenance documentation as needed.
- Handle production problems and resolve issues for assigned Cerner Millennium solutions.
- Participation in other application upgrades patch installations and infrastructure changes that impact Cerner Millennium's EHR including project coordination, conducting Regression Testing, and supporting the move to PROD.
- Demonstrated experience as a major participant in a clinical system implementation.
- Experience with Cerner clinical systems products.
- Utilizes knowledge and skills of clinical (nursing and/or non-nursing) practice to determine those clinical processes which are suitable for IT and automation and ensures that implemented clinical IT is consistent with professional standards of clinical practice.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change management and testing processes for modifications
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 20 months ago