The ideal candidate would excel in the following core areas:
- Financial analysis/management:
- Develop advanced financial models for executive decisions.
- Develop new and effective techniques for financial planning.
- Assist leadership with financial analysis of on-going and future projects or programs.
- Gather, organize and present financial information from multiple entities across North America.
- Help drive financial results.
- Data Analysis:
- Highly proficient in data analysis, summarizing, and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis tools (i.e. Excel) is a must.
- Familiarity with data retrieval tools (i.e. Access, SQL) is a strong plus.
- Project Management:
- Plans, coordinates and/or conducts complex projects or project segments that typically have multi-department and/ or enterprise wide impact.
- Demonstrated high level of energy to move the business forward and to see projects through to completion.
Ideal candidate will possess an MBA with a concentration in finance/accounting from a top business school. We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is anxious to learn and is excited about being part of a winning team.
- Needs to have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Works effectively as part of teams.
- Has the maturity and poise to interact effectively with executives at the highest levels of the organization.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Coordinate effectively with various entities within TICO.
The Raymond Corporation - 21 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...