BS Degree in a Business field preferred. Extensive college level courses, equivalent to two (2) or three (3) years of college work.
- Process customer claims on the Electronic Warranty System.
- Evaluate customer claim validity against pre-established guidelines.
- Summarize information, prepare reports, and distribute information to various sources.
- Identify trends, research opportunities.
- Recommend solutions to complex National Accounts issues.
Three (3) or more years’ experience required. Requires strong math skills. Algebra, basic calculus and statistical math helpful. Must be computer literate. Prefer: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and ability to create data queries. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Knows fundamental concepts practices and procedures of particular field of specialization. Superior written and verbal interpersonal skills are required as the Information Analyst will work within a team environment and maintain a customer service focus.
The Raymond Corporation - 8 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...