Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for an Information Desk Associate to work in our main lobby.
* With the aid of a computer, provides rapid and professional response in person or over the phone to all patient and visitor inquiries.
* Locates appropriate physician/services for patients and visitors throughout the medical center and pages clinical staff when necessary.
* Escorts patients and visitors, in wheelchairs if necessary, as needed.
* Assists visitors with miscellaneous requests, such as clergy parking and parking ticket validations.
* Maintains up-to-date list of calendar of events.
* High school diploma or GED is preferred.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
* Notary public or eligible is a plus.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 8 months ago