ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic IT Project Manager to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO. The IT Project Manager will manage IT and Service Center IT related project development from initiation to project sunset.
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor, work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed. Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team and communicates relevant project information to superiors. Resolves and or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage master project plan for all IT-related projects and detailed project plans for each individual project. Meet frequently with IT Director and IT Manager to give status updates for all IT and Service Center IT related projects.
- Work with the Colorado Service Center’s Director of Operations to track and manage Service Center-level projects which require cooperation across departments (including IT).
Education : High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred.
Licensure : PMI Certification is highly desirable but not mandatory.
Relevant Work Experience: 5 years work experience in project management. Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages. Microsoft Project 2007 and Microsoft Project 2010.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent communications, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 23 months ago
ValueOptions, a Beacon Health Options company, is a health improvement organization that serves more than 34.2 million individuals. On...