The Inside Sales & Administrative Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and performance of all sales goals and activities for the Products and Systems Division. They will be responsible for the duties associated with the inside administrative team that includes dealing with customer product needs and requests, in the form of quotations, order processing, coordination, shipments, and payment issues. The Inside Sales Manager will support the Vice President of Sales & Marketing in generating sales activities for the company with its existing network of agents and customers, along with dealing directly with all the inside and outside sales force.
• Prospect, acquire and grow new accounts through cold call, as well as renew, grow, and service existing client accounts.
• Maximize client retention by developing relationships with key accounts.
• Develop and cultivate relationships at all client levels to increase client loyalty and become a trusted advisor to the client/industry.
• Work closely with and handle all issues with Administrative Sales Staff.
• Act as the “voice of the customer”. Ensure that all customers are receiving a high level of service.
• Work with the inside sales teams to provide customer quotations, order scheduling, order tracking, order input and general customer inquiries to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
• Establishes professional and responsive relationship with customer to ensure total customer satisfaction and continued business.
• Follows through with customer on all requests promptly and professionally.
• Help to identify and report new business opportunities
• Coordinate communications between the corporate office and in-side and out-side sales personnel.
• Manage daily workflow using good judgment to interpret customers’ needs.
• Timely completion of work is required to meet scheduled deadlines.
• Assist Administrative staff with generating sales quotations when necessary.
• Assist Administrative staff with entering customer orders when necessary.
• Process weekly& monthly reports documenting bookings and shipments.
• Process Excel graphs reporting bookings by salesmen/territory/industry, monthly.
• Correspond daily with customers and sales force via fax, phone and e-mail.
• Communicate with management regarding any irregular issues/concerns
• Process yearly reviews and appraisals for the Administrative Staff.
• Assist Credit Manager/Department with resolving remittance discrepancies
• Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in activities and procedures.
• Coordinate with Administrative Staff and sales personnel on ACT upkeep and forecasts.
• Be responsible for the Sales ISO Procedure
• Responsible for training and cross training of Sales Administrative Staff.
• Completes required daily/weekly/monthly reporting and forecast preparation on a timely basisMinimum
• An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
• Sales and sales administration experience in dealing with customers, quotations, and order processing, etc.
• Must have high initiative, high sales energy and industrial experience
• Up to 5 years direct experience in sales and sales administration.
• Excellent Computer skills using Microsoft Office, MRP and CRM software.
• Good planning, communication and documentation (verbal and written) skills.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. - 14 months ago
Mistras Group, Inc. (Mistras) is a global provider of technology-enabled, non-destructive testing (NDT) solutions used to evaluate the...