We have a Financial Company now hiring a couple of experienced inside salespeople to sell our financial products to leads we generate. We help people with low credit scores and other credit problems get money they need to pay bills, to deal with unexpected financial emergencies, and to handle other urgent needs for money.
If you are sales-driven and have the confidence to sell loans, we want you. You must be friendly, energetic, and easy to talk to! You will work in our office in Redwood City and communicate with customers via phone, email, and fax. We will train you on the specifics of selling our loan products. You already need to know how to sell. You will use Salesforce.com and DocuSign as tools to help you succeed. Leads will come to you from Salesforce.com, email, calls, online applications and contact forms, voicemails, etc.
Sales Responsibilities Include:
-Qualifying customers using our guidelines.
-Fill out and send loan applications via DocuSign to customers while on the phone with them.
-Answer customer questions.
- Help customers send their supporting documents to BSL.
- Follow up with customers as needed.
- Use Salesforce.com to manage leads and to track progress.
- Submit completed documents to the underwriting department.
Position Requirements (Mandatory):
- Great communicator on the phone.
- Previous inside sales work experience, especially phone and email sales experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Team player.
- Ethical and able to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Quick learner.
- Organized person with good time management skills.
- Knows email, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Web browsing.
- Some weekend work will be required.
Not Required But Strong Pluses
- Experience selling financial products
- Past experience with Salesforce.com or CRM software
- Experience with DocuSign
please send resume in a word doc to email@example.com
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...