A Great company in Kansac City, MO is looking for a "New Vehicle" Inspector.
If you love the outdoors then keep reading!
Candidates should meet the following criteria before we will consider them:
· Able to climb railcars and not afraid of heights
· Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
· Able to work in a team environment or alone
· Able to work overtime on short notice
· Able to work 10 hours or more if required
· Not afraid of heights or been in a close and tight place
· Willing to work in outdoor elements bugs, heat, cold, rain, snow
· Some knowledge of computers
· Able to read and write
· Able to understand and retain the training they will be given
· It is not hard work but they have to be able to remember codes stay focused and good customer service.
MUST BE AT LEAST 18 Years old.
Please send resume and contact information.
Adecco - 7 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...