Minimum High School diploma with manufacturing experience preferred. Requires ability to read, interpret & analyze job related documents, including Engineering prints and Quality Control Checklists. Able to perform data input into a database. A minimum of three or more years of manufacturing related experience along with one year as an Inspector required. Any experience in Problem-solving in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable. 5-S and continuous improvement process experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, clear and concise in both verbal & written; able to perform data input without error.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in fast-paced sometimes stressful environment, with flexibility in work assignments and daily tasks.
- Occasionally be able to support Manufacturing Operations on behalf of Inspection.
- Overtime as required: Weekdays and Weekends.
The Raymond Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...