• Installing and maintaining all Billboards:
• Remove and hang flexes, remove and hang vinyl’s, cut and prepare flexes and vinyl’s for installation, cut, prepare and install copy on Tri-Visions, drive truck daily
• Maintain structures – repairs include but not limited to: tightening bolts, painting steel structures, repairing trim and various parts of the sign face and structure, change light bulbs as needed, paint structures, assemble structures and faces when required, building and Installing extensions.
• Cutting brush/weeds, conduct storm damage repairs, minor electrical repairs, sweeping/cleaning workshop area.
• Use power/manual tools, maintain tools, equipment, machinery and maintain operation vehicles,
• Must attend safety meetings as required and adhere to all safety regulations
• Other project and maintenance as needed or as assigned by the Operations Manager or General Manager
• General construction knowledge with the ability to work in year round weather conditions must be able to climb, and work at heights up to 100 feet on sign structures and lift equipment.
• Billboard work experience preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Current CDL preferred
• NCCCO Crane license preferred
• Current and Valid driver’s license required.
• Must be able to obtain CDL and Crane license.
• Must be available for additional training.
• Must report to work as scheduled and in a timely manner
• Must successfully pass the pre-employment drug screen and physical
• Working outside year round in all inclement weather, climbing, lifting, carrying, bending, kneeling, walking, sitting, using Power and hand tools and driving a company vehicle.
• Must meet customer deadlines
• Must report to work as scheduled and on time.
• Requires continuous heavy lifting, up to 100 pounds
• Climb ladders and perform job duties at various heights above ground up to 100 feet
• Some overnight travel may be needed