Installing, removing and maintaining billboard structures and company equipment. Prepare, cut, hang & remove flex face vinyl’s and extensions. Daily operation of company vehicles.
• Repairing structures include but not limited to: tightening bolts, painting poles & structures, repairing trim and parts of the face and structure. Assemble structures, faces and extensions and storm damage repairs when necessary.
• Cutting and removing trees, brush/weeds, cleaning shop and supply yard area.
• Familiar with maintaining, and use of power/manual tools, company vehicles, equipment, machinery, and other projects and maintenance as needed or assigned.
• Must be able to read a map and follow directions.
• Must attend all safety meetings as required and adhere to all safety regulations.
Climb ladders and perform job duties at various heights above ground up to 100 feet.
• Must have valid driver’s license suitable for heavy commercial vehicles.
• Must report to work as scheduled and in a timely manner.
High School Education or equivalent
Working in outdoor weather elements , Ability to climb heights up to 175 feet above ground level, Lifting up to 100 lbs
• Driving, walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, stooping, climbing, using Power and hand tools such as screw drivers, hand grips, pliers etc., cutting vinyl sheets, shrubs and small trees, use of brush, carrying and lifting.
Lamar - 12 months ago