Designs, develops, documents tests and modifies eLearning and instructor-led programs and manages programs on a learning management system. Develops innovative and engaging online training and instructor-led content that incorporates mixed media such as graphics, animation, text, audio and video using a working knowledge of instructional design and development software tools and methodologies.
• Designs, develops, deploys, supports, and maintains eLearning and instructor-led course programs.
• Facilitates instructor-led workshops.
• Develops and tests prototypes for eLearning development tools.
• Develops and creates layouts and templates for new eLearning programs.
• Uses e-learning development tools such as Articulate and Lectora to create eLearning courses.
• Employs a broad range of interactive, creative and intuitive instructional methods, including but not limited to simulations, ILT, demonstrations and assessments.
• Makes training recommendations consistent with established development time frames and budget.
• Designs and develops learning support materials – Facilitator Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint presentations, Quick Reference Guides, Job Aids, Storyboards, and/or Audio/Video scripts.
• Partners with internal and external teams, subject matter experts, and departmental training resources to develop blended learning programs.
Required Minimum Qualifications/Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology or related field.
• Three or more years of experience in instructional design, adult education and eLearning design and development.
• Strong knowledge of instructional design and facilitation practices, including the ADDIE model, learning principles, human behavior and performance, methods for curriculum and training design and the measurement of training effectiveness.
• Experience with multimedia authoring or development tools (Articulate, Lectora) and learning management systems.
• Effective oral, written, proofreading, editing and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to support instructional design
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to analyze source content and extract relevant information for instructional purposes.
• Experience with basic audio editing and recording.
• Ability to evaluate and apply new and evolving Internet technologies
• Familiar with basic graphic design