• Denies, settles, or authorizes payments to routine property/casualty claims based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage.
• Corresponds with policyholders, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, etc. to gather important information to support contested claims in court.
• Prepares report of findings of an investigation.
• Able to review complex coverage analysis and provide work up for approval.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Property & Casualty industry.
Requires 1-2 years AUTOMOBILE claims adjuster experience.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...