Job Requisition Number: 51234
Category: Intelligence - Analyst
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
- Provides research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings.
- Researches, writes and monitors cable traffic.
- Supports field efforts to target, assess, and recruit foreign intelligence assets.
- Provides guidance, case management, and support to field collection operations.
- Reviews and evaluates the overall reporting from assets to help determine asset validity.
- May serve as a client liaison and coordinates with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U.S. civilian intelligence community.
- Present assessments to intelligence community.
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience.
Must maintain active/current TS/SCI clearances.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...