ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace our vision of helping people lead healthier lives. Our 3,100 employees enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. Our employees are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Intensive Case Manager to join our team at our office in the Colorado Springs,CO area. The Intensive Case Manager is responsible for applying specialized care management techniques in the clinical management of intensive, chronic, or complex cases and when an individual (child or adult) experiences barriers to recovery.
- Serves as a resource to members and providers telephonically and in person to assist with coordination of care and discharge planning for members admitted to inpatient level of care.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team reviews on a regular basis to review existing care plans to ensure they adequately address the behavioral health needs including complex behavioral health issues.
- Responsible for the intensive care management of designated Members who meet ICM criteria; Will travel to meet members and providers on inpatient psychiatric units, and at times will will at times work out of a local area office, at home or in the Colorado Springs office.
- Works no less than 50% of the time in the field providing care management services and consultation, in state travel frequent.
- Participates in a Geo-Team approach to care management to enhance Member treatment by identifying resources, access to care, identifying barriers to care and gaps in services
Education: RN or MSN with equivalent experience required.
Licensures: Individuals who conduct initial clinical review possess an active, professional license or certification: To practice as a health professional in a state or territory of the United States; and with a scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical area(s) addressed in the initial review. Current, valid and unrestricted license in a state or territory of the United States in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.)
Relevant Work Experience: 3-5 years direct practice experience to include psychiatric or substance abuse treatment. Experience in settings that include inpatient , partial and or outpatient care preferred.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 10 months ago
FHC Health Systems provides stability through its behavioral health care services, which are offered to millions of people through its...