- Perform audit procedures; identify and assess risks, controls, and business issues; collect, review, analyze and verify audit evidence; document procedures; test controls.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop audit observations and conclusions to be included in audit reports, compose executive summary memos, and prepare working papers.
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships.
- Maintain professional Audit Work papers, which are official documents of the company. These are reviewed and relied upon by our Public Accountant, and could be used in case of CMC legal actions.
- Must clearly communicate the potential business ramifications of control weaknesses and be able to evaluate the residual risks following suggested corrective actions.
- Audit work is under the guidance of a Team Lead.
- 2-5 years of Audit experience with an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (preferred)
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication skills a must (verbal and written).
- Experience with an ERP system (SAP preferred). Will consider Oracle.
- Must be able to travel ~40%.
At CMC, we firmly believe that our people are the key to our success. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to remain a...