Under general direction is responsible for but not limited to developing and growing sales and profitable revenue in the international household goods business line. Work strategically and collaboratively within UniGroup to develop and build an international sales pipeline and proactively drive new sales growth and revenue. Consistently and expertly communicate UniGroup’s international sales vision, global advantage and value proposition to new and existing clients. Manage international sales pipeline and monitor/manage all new and existing account activity needs. Maintain and update CRM for new, existing and potential accounts. Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future opportunities. Originate reports for management concerning market planning and analysis, sales pipeline, pending and closed business and the changing business environment.
• Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales of an organization's products and/or services.
• Manages, develops, and implements product marketing activities to maximize sales of an assigned product line in international market.
• Stay abreast of changes in assigned marketing environment.
• Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies.
• Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
• Manages and maintains current business relationships and seeks new accounts through sales, marketing, and referrals.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field; or, an equivalent combination of education and relevant business experience.
• Five or more years business experience, with solid international sales experience.
• Possesses proven closing techniques at every level of the sales cycle and has the ability to identify when it is appropriated to close the sale.
• Thorough knowledge of the moving industry.
• Possesses strong persuasive skills and excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of results.
• Ability to create and/or deliver presentations to a variety of internal and/or external audiences.
• Ability to plan and direct the sales activities of a sales team and support staff.
• Highly effective analytical, decision-making, and written/verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills ability, motivator, creative, result/goal oriented, self-starter, consumer focused, detail oriented, effective negotiator, strong business acumen, effective presentation and public speaking skills.
• Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve problems in a highly professional and tactful manner.
• Highly organized and able to set priorities.
• Ability to access, enter, modify, and retrieve data on a PC.
• Ability to read, write, and speak the English language and compose correspondence.
• Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information.
• Auditory ability to use a telephone.
• Willing and able to travel as required to out-of-town locations and use public transportation vehicles (automobiles, airplanes, buses, etc.).
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
Proficient in contract procedures and processing.
UniGroup, Inc. - 18 months ago