Direct Hire! Salary is open and based on Exp! MUST meet ALL of the below criteria or will not be considered for this position.
POSITION FOCUS: OVERALL MISSION OF POSITION
· Responsible for assisting with and reviewing US international income tax compliance, and ensuring all foreign income tax compliance is complete and timely (including transfer pricing documentation)
· Responsible for assisting with and reviewing international tax aspects of US GAAP tax accounting (review foreign country tax provisions, APB23, etc)
· Maintain abreast of tax law changes and regulatory pronouncements, and evaluate impact to the company
· Actively investigate, and participate in international tax planning projects (including transfer pricing, repatriation, etc)
· Ensure all required foreign tax, US international tax, and transfer pricing compliance is prepared timely and accurately by working with internal tax team and external advisors
· Ensure all US GAAP international tax provision reporting and reviews are timely and correctly prepared
· Assist in the maintenance of effective SOX 404 procedures in areas of responsibility
· Manage international tax aspects of US income tax audits in timely and effective manner
· Participate in international tax planning projects, M&A, due diligence as required
· Maintain abreast of tax law changes and regulatory pronouncements with a specific focus on US international and foreign tax law
· 5-8 years US international tax experience, including sound understanding of US GAAP tax accounting
· Experience with US Federal 1118, 5471, 8865, 5472, TDF 90-22.1, 1042, etc.
· Team atmosphere, extensive communication, proactive, ability to work within cross-functional team
· Process development and implementation skills; project management
· Multinational corporate or Big 4 public accounting experience
· Experience with manufacturing companies
· Experience with Hyperion financial systems
Adecco - 2 years ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...