INTERPRETER OUTREACH WORKER
RHS-SHARED SERVICES, RICHMOND, VA
Requisition Number: 44417
Hours: M-F 8:30 - 5:00
Exempt from Overtime: Yes
Supports Bon Sccours' outreach efforts by working with the Care-A-Van to case-find, interpret, and translate within refugee and immigrant communities. May also work with families to get children enrolled in the Virginia Child Health Insurance Program (FAMIS) and/or to refer patients to other specialty programs.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Ability to work with families and individuals of diverse backgrounds,ethnicities, and cultures.
3. Bilingual (Spanish and English). Additional languages preferred, esp.French. Experience in interpretation and
4. Knowledge of basic rules and principles of grammar, in both written and verbal forms, of a second language.
5. Experience in community outreach.
Bon Secours Health System, Inc. based in Marriottsville, Maryland, is a $3 billion dollar not-for-profit Catholic health system that owns,...